Destination Wellness was created by Exempla Lutheran associates who were committed to creating a healthy work environment. Through their dedication and hard work they have developed several successful programs which have helped guide associates on their destination to wellness.
This year we are branching out and have partnered with the community to be a part of the Weigh and Win program!
Weigh and Win Program
Destination Wellness is pleased to team up with several community partners to offer you a chance to get paid while achieving a healthy weight! This program is FREE! The Kiosk is available in the main lobby of the Exempla Lutheran Medical Center.
Who can participate?
- The program is open to all Colorado residents over the age of 18
- Sign up!
How does it work?
- Weigh-In – Initial Weigh in is your base weight
- Quarterly Weigh-In – You will need to weigh in every 3 months and are required to weigh in at each official quarter weigh-in to be eligible for incentives.
- When will the program end? – This program does not have a set end point at this time. You will not be able to increase your cash reward for any weigh lost once you receive your proper BMI. (24.9 or less)
- What is BMI – It is your body mass index – a measure of mass that is calculated as weight divided by height squared. Calculate your BMI with the calculator on the right.
What’s my Reward?
Your efforts will be rewarded based on the amount of weigh you have lost.
- 1st quarter Weigh In is your Enrollment and Initial Weigh In
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter Weigh In – You will be required to weigh in at each official quarterly weigh in to be eligible for incentives
- The total weight you have lost since your initial weigh in will be calculated to determine your reward check.
For more information on Weigh and Win or if you want to find classes on health and wellness, please call Destination Wellness at Lutheran at 303-425-2262