At Lutheran, we believe childbirth and parenting are among the most rewarding and challenging experiences you may have in your life.
It’s also an incredibly special time for you and your baby. That’s why our Women and Family Center offers expectant moms the comfort of every amenity in the privacy of your own labor and delivery suite.
Our highly skilled nurses, nurse midwives and physicians make your family their priority, providing compassionate and personalized care even before your little one arrives. We offer a full range of prenatal classes, as well a Boot Camp for Dads and help installing car seats before leaving the hospital.
During delivery, you and your baby are in the expert hands of our board-certified obstetricians, nurse practitioners, anesthesiologists, neonatologists and maternal-fetal specialists. We also have a Level IIIA NICU and Children’s Hospital Urgent Care on-site, which means that babies born prematurely or needing a little help after their arrival can receive the best care without being transferred (in most cases).
After delivery, Lutheran provides new parents with the tools and resources needed to care for your baby both in the hospital and after you take your little one home.
Our modern facility provides the utmost comfort for you and your growing family. Private suites include jetted tubs, comfortable sleeping accommodations for Dad and restaurant-quality food delivered to your room, all with a backdrop of spectacular mountain views.* Come see it for yourself! Schedule a tour.
*Not every room has a mountain view.
Our Labor and Delivery services have received recognition from many organizations for our commitment to quality and customer service. View some of our awards below.
- Recipient of the Healthgrades® Women's Health Excellence Award™ for 3 Years in a Row. (2013-2015)
- Named among the Top 5% in the Nation for Women's Health in 2015
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Women's Health for 3 Years in a Row. (2013-2015)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades® 2015 Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™
- Recognized by Healthgrades® in 2015 for Superior Performance in Labor and Delivery
- Among the Top 10% of Hospitals Evaluated for Labor and Delivery in 2015.
- Healthgrades® Five-star recipient for Vaginal Delivery in 2015
- Healthgrades® awarded Lutheran with the 2014 Women's Health Excellence Award™
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Program of Excellence: "Boot Camp for New Dads" Hospital Charitable Service Awards by Jackson Healthcare. (2012)
- Colorado Can Do 5! Breastfeeding Award from CDPHE (2012)